Skip to main content

Schweinsteiger In United Epl Squad

 

Bastian Schweinsteiger included in Man Utd's Premier League squad

Manchester United have confirmed that Bastian Schweinsteiger will be part of their 25-man squad for the upcoming season, despite having not been part of a single matchday squad so far.

The German, who played his final game for his country on Wednesday, signed for United last season but he didn't have the impact many were hoping for under Louis van Gaal.

Since Mourinho was appointed as the Dutchman's replacement, Schweinsteiger has constantly been linked with a move away and he has been training with the U21s rather than the first team.

Despite this United have included him in their squad for the season, meaning that he will be able to play Premier League games should Mourinho have a change of heart or suffer an injury crisis.

Schweinsteiger discussed his future whilst on international duty, saying that he would consider a move to MLS in the future but he has no problem with Mourinho and still dreams of playing for United.

"I have no personal problems with Jose Mourinho. I still believe in my own ability. I could still help United if given the chance.

"I have to wait and see now how it goes in September and October and how it develops. One thing is for sure, I'm not going to stop playing football.

"The MLS transfer window is closed, so it won't happen this season. But of course, the US is an option."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depay: I'm a team player

The Manchester United winger has acknowledged his form is "not very good" at present, but rejected suggestions he is selfish Netherlands winger Memphis Depay has rejected Danny Blind's suggestion that he is not a team player and insists he is working as hard as ever to rediscover his best form. The 21-year-old inspired PSV to the Eredivisie title last season but has struggled to adapt to the Premier League since joining Manchester United for €27.5 million during the summer. Netherlands boss Blind claimed last week that Depay "does not always function for the team" but still included the the forward in his squad for the upcoming friendlies with Wales and Germany. "When I spoke to Danny Blind [after linking up with Netherlands], it was a very good conversation," the Red Devils forward told  NOS . "I think I’m a team player and the other players in the team also think that. “I don’t think I’m in a difficult path of my career, as the media says...

I Have Been Sacked Six Times By The Media - Louis Van Gaal

  Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to discuss his future amid growing reports he will leave the club and be replaced by Jose Mourinho. When asked whether the FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace would be his final match in charge, he told a press conference: "I show you the cup. I don't discuss it with my friends in the media who already sack me for six months. "I do not want to talk about leaving." Source: Goal

Who Is Fosuh Mensah?

One For The Future; Fosuh Mensah TIMOTHY FOSUH MENSAH PROFILE Full Name: Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah Date of   Birth: 2 nd January 1998 Place of Birth: Armsterdam , Holland Height: 1.90 m   Playing Position: Defender / Mildfielder Nationality: Holland Mensah's Debut Against Arsenal At Old Traffold In United's 3-2 win Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a defensive/central mildfielder, centre-back or full-back for English club Manchester United. Born in Armsterdam, Mensah began his career with Ajax before moving to England in 2014. He made his professional debut at left-back on 28 February 2016 in a 3-2 Premier League Win at home to Arsenal replacing Marcos Rojo in the 55 th minute. Manchester United moved to snap up the highly-rated youngster from Ajax in the summer of 2014 beating a host of top European clubs in the process and if he is able to reach his potential, the Red Devils will have a real star on the...