Skip to main content

City Boss: Aguero The Best After Ronaldo And Messi

Image result for aguero
Kun Aguero

The Argentine was on red hot form at the right moment, with the struggling Magpies looking like the better side in the first half. They took the lead, but Aguero’s equaliser just before half time was the signal for a spectacular capitulation in the second half.

He is a player haunted by injuries, but Aguero always seems to perform when it matters. After a shaky couple of games, which resulted in two defeats, City bounced back, inspired by their talisman.

Despite a poor campaign for the club on the whole, and trouble staying fit, Aguero finished last season as the league’s top goalscorer. He hit new heights on Saturday, and his boss has made the claim that only two players are better than him.
“After what we have seen (against Newcastle), of course Kun (Aguero) is at that level,” he said.
“I have already said that, after Ronaldo and Messi, he is the best player in the world.
“But the important thing – not only for Kun but as a team – is that we must continue to improve.
“We need to win the Premier League again and to win the Champions League, because Messi and Ronaldo are always involved in that competition and that’s very important for a player.
“I’m very happy for us that in Kun we have a very important player. He always makes important things in competitions.”

City regained their tag as favourites to win the league at the weekend after couple of surprising results.
Arsenal opened up the race with a 3-0 victory over former table toppers Manchester United, while Chelsea’s nightmare season continued with a 3-1 home defeat at the hands of Southampton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depay: I'm a team player

The Manchester United winger has acknowledged his form is "not very good" at present, but rejected suggestions he is selfish Netherlands winger Memphis Depay has rejected Danny Blind's suggestion that he is not a team player and insists he is working as hard as ever to rediscover his best form. The 21-year-old inspired PSV to the Eredivisie title last season but has struggled to adapt to the Premier League since joining Manchester United for €27.5 million during the summer. Netherlands boss Blind claimed last week that Depay "does not always function for the team" but still included the the forward in his squad for the upcoming friendlies with Wales and Germany. "When I spoke to Danny Blind [after linking up with Netherlands], it was a very good conversation," the Red Devils forward told  NOS . "I think I’m a team player and the other players in the team also think that. “I don’t think I’m in a difficult path of my career, as the media says...

I Have Been Sacked Six Times By The Media - Louis Van Gaal

  Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to discuss his future amid growing reports he will leave the club and be replaced by Jose Mourinho. When asked whether the FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace would be his final match in charge, he told a press conference: "I show you the cup. I don't discuss it with my friends in the media who already sack me for six months. "I do not want to talk about leaving." Source: Goal

Who Is Fosuh Mensah?

One For The Future; Fosuh Mensah TIMOTHY FOSUH MENSAH PROFILE Full Name: Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah Date of   Birth: 2 nd January 1998 Place of Birth: Armsterdam , Holland Height: 1.90 m   Playing Position: Defender / Mildfielder Nationality: Holland Mensah's Debut Against Arsenal At Old Traffold In United's 3-2 win Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a defensive/central mildfielder, centre-back or full-back for English club Manchester United. Born in Armsterdam, Mensah began his career with Ajax before moving to England in 2014. He made his professional debut at left-back on 28 February 2016 in a 3-2 Premier League Win at home to Arsenal replacing Marcos Rojo in the 55 th minute. Manchester United moved to snap up the highly-rated youngster from Ajax in the summer of 2014 beating a host of top European clubs in the process and if he is able to reach his potential, the Red Devils will have a real star on the...