Skip to main content

Falcao Scores Stunner On International Duty

Image result for falcao best goals ever
Jubilant Falcao
Considering his woeful goal-scoring record this season, it's not surprising that Radamel Falcao looked pleased with himself after netting in training. 
But barren-run or not, every striker would have been delighted with this incredible finish.
The Chelsea striker has found the back of the net just once since joining Chelsea on loan. His difficulties extend his troublesome spell that stretches back to when he joined Manchester United last summer.
But if a video, which emerged from South America during the current international break, is anything to go by then Falcao still has the ability to embarrass any goalkeeper.
After putting the ball into the top corner, the beaming striker then appeared to seek out the camera operator at the training ground to ensure that his wonder goal had been recorded.
During the international break, Uruguay defender and former Atletico Madrid team-mate Diego Godin said Falcao simply needs to be given a run in the Chelsea side.
"Falcao is looking for the confidence he had before his injury," Godin was quoted as saying by Gol Caracol. 
"He is at a great team and he will get the run of games of needs and the goals will come."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depay: I'm a team player

The Manchester United winger has acknowledged his form is "not very good" at present, but rejected suggestions he is selfish Netherlands winger Memphis Depay has rejected Danny Blind's suggestion that he is not a team player and insists he is working as hard as ever to rediscover his best form. The 21-year-old inspired PSV to the Eredivisie title last season but has struggled to adapt to the Premier League since joining Manchester United for €27.5 million during the summer. Netherlands boss Blind claimed last week that Depay "does not always function for the team" but still included the the forward in his squad for the upcoming friendlies with Wales and Germany. "When I spoke to Danny Blind [after linking up with Netherlands], it was a very good conversation," the Red Devils forward told  NOS . "I think I’m a team player and the other players in the team also think that. “I don’t think I’m in a difficult path of my career, as the media says...

Who Is Fosuh Mensah?

One For The Future; Fosuh Mensah TIMOTHY FOSUH MENSAH PROFILE Full Name: Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah Date of   Birth: 2 nd January 1998 Place of Birth: Armsterdam , Holland Height: 1.90 m   Playing Position: Defender / Mildfielder Nationality: Holland Mensah's Debut Against Arsenal At Old Traffold In United's 3-2 win Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a defensive/central mildfielder, centre-back or full-back for English club Manchester United. Born in Armsterdam, Mensah began his career with Ajax before moving to England in 2014. He made his professional debut at left-back on 28 February 2016 in a 3-2 Premier League Win at home to Arsenal replacing Marcos Rojo in the 55 th minute. Manchester United moved to snap up the highly-rated youngster from Ajax in the summer of 2014 beating a host of top European clubs in the process and if he is able to reach his potential, the Red Devils will have a real star on the...

I Have Been Sacked Six Times By The Media - Louis Van Gaal

  Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to discuss his future amid growing reports he will leave the club and be replaced by Jose Mourinho. When asked whether the FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace would be his final match in charge, he told a press conference: "I show you the cup. I don't discuss it with my friends in the media who already sack me for six months. "I do not want to talk about leaving." Source: Goal