Skip to main content

Who Is Fosuh Mensah?



Fosuh Mensah  profile
One For The Future; Fosuh Mensah



TIMOTHY FOSUH MENSAH
PROFILE
Full Name: Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah
Date of  Birth: 2nd January 1998
Place of Birth: Armsterdam , Holland
Height: 1.90 m
 Playing Position: Defender / Mildfielder
Nationality: Holland

Mensah's Debut Against Arsenal At Old Traffold In United's 3-2 win
Mensah's Debut Against Arsenal At Old Traffold In United's 3-2 win


Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a defensive/central mildfielder, centre-back or full-back for English club Manchester United.
Born in Armsterdam, Mensah began his career with Ajax before moving to England in 2014. He made his professional debut at left-back on 28 February 2016 in a 3-2 Premier League Win at home to Arsenal replacing Marcos Rojo in the 55th minute.
Manchester United moved to snap up the highly-rated youngster from Ajax in the summer of 2014 beating a host of top European clubs in the process and if he is able to reach his potential, the Red Devils will have a real star on their hands.
His size belittles his tender years, with the 18-year-old looking like his is physically ready to make the step up to United's first team already.
Able to play at centre-back or further forward as a central or defensive midfielder, Fosu-Mensah adheres to the Dutch traditions of being technically excellent with the ball, as he has a good footballing brain on his shoulders.
He also has pace and the kind of attitude that could see him emerge as a leader as his career develops. He signed a three-year deal at the club, so United should give him plenty of time to reach his potential.
Fosuh Mensah has so much more to his game that based on personal assessment with what he is able to do at just 18 years, I can tell he will come to be better than Paul Pogba Whom United allowed out for free to Italian giants Juventus some years ago. Perhaps United’s Pogba replacement might be just at the corner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depay: I'm a team player

The Manchester United winger has acknowledged his form is "not very good" at present, but rejected suggestions he is selfish Netherlands winger Memphis Depay has rejected Danny Blind's suggestion that he is not a team player and insists he is working as hard as ever to rediscover his best form. The 21-year-old inspired PSV to the Eredivisie title last season but has struggled to adapt to the Premier League since joining Manchester United for €27.5 million during the summer. Netherlands boss Blind claimed last week that Depay "does not always function for the team" but still included the the forward in his squad for the upcoming friendlies with Wales and Germany. "When I spoke to Danny Blind [after linking up with Netherlands], it was a very good conversation," the Red Devils forward told  NOS . "I think I’m a team player and the other players in the team also think that. “I don’t think I’m in a difficult path of my career, as the media says...

I Have Been Sacked Six Times By The Media - Louis Van Gaal

  Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to discuss his future amid growing reports he will leave the club and be replaced by Jose Mourinho. When asked whether the FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace would be his final match in charge, he told a press conference: "I show you the cup. I don't discuss it with my friends in the media who already sack me for six months. "I do not want to talk about leaving." Source: Goal

EAGLES BOSS ROHR WILL WORK WITH YOUTHS

  New Nigeria boss, Gernot Rohr has reiterated his desire to give some newly discovered young players to blossom in the senior national team. The German tactician started fringe players like Chidozie Awaziem, Wifred Ndidi, Shehu Abdullahi  in the team’s 3-0 victory against Akwa United in a friendly game played on Wednesday. He explained to Goal that he decided to bench the established players against the Promise Keepers as he hopes to  groom a new breed of Super Eagles. “ The game against Akwa United was to see the young players in action. I am sure that we can do it together if we play as a team and live well together,” Rohr told Reporters . “We will concentrate on raising young energetic players to make the Eagles strong." He also insisted that he would also special attention to the local based players. "I was in Spain to see the NPFL All Stars because I wanted to see young players coming from Nigeria and I picked some of them for this match,” he continued. “We should ...