Skip to main content

Why I'would Reject Real Madrid to stay at Arsenal-Alexis Sanchez

The Chile international says he is not interested in speculation linking him with a return to Spain, and addressed attempts to curse him by Peru fans
Why I'would Real Madrid to stay at Arsenal-Alexis Sanchez
Arsenal Star Alexis Sanchez
Alexis Sanchez has responded to reports linking him with move to Real Madrid by insisting he is happy at Arsenal and not thinking about leaving the club.

The former Barcelona star has been linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu this week, with reports claiming los Blancos are lining up for a move for the Chile international in 2016.

However, speaking at a press conference in Chile on Wednesday following back-to-back World Cup 2018 qualification wins, Alexis dismissed the speculation and stressed he plans on remaining at the Emirates Stadium for the foreseeable future.

"I have no idea what the media are saying, but I feel comfortable at Arsenal," he told reporters. "I'm happy with my team-mates and the city of London is beautiful. I'm not going to change, I'm very happy.

“I always want to be the best at everything I do. I'm never happy with what I do, I always want to give more. My mum is always my coach. She phones me and tells me to shoot at goal more often.”

Alexis has been in fine form for his country scoring in Thursday’s 2-0 win over Brazil before adding a double in the 4-3 victory over Peru on Tuesday but admitted he was “a bit tired” after the Peru game.

When asked about a group of Peru fans attempting to halt him in his tracks by cursing him, he added: "These are things that come with football. People invent things. I'm happy, we won."

Arsenal are back in Premier League action on Saturday as they take on Watford at Vicarage Road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depay: I'm a team player

The Manchester United winger has acknowledged his form is "not very good" at present, but rejected suggestions he is selfish Netherlands winger Memphis Depay has rejected Danny Blind's suggestion that he is not a team player and insists he is working as hard as ever to rediscover his best form. The 21-year-old inspired PSV to the Eredivisie title last season but has struggled to adapt to the Premier League since joining Manchester United for €27.5 million during the summer. Netherlands boss Blind claimed last week that Depay "does not always function for the team" but still included the the forward in his squad for the upcoming friendlies with Wales and Germany. "When I spoke to Danny Blind [after linking up with Netherlands], it was a very good conversation," the Red Devils forward told  NOS . "I think I’m a team player and the other players in the team also think that. “I don’t think I’m in a difficult path of my career, as the media says...

I Have Been Sacked Six Times By The Media - Louis Van Gaal

  Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to discuss his future amid growing reports he will leave the club and be replaced by Jose Mourinho. When asked whether the FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace would be his final match in charge, he told a press conference: "I show you the cup. I don't discuss it with my friends in the media who already sack me for six months. "I do not want to talk about leaving." Source: Goal

Who Is Fosuh Mensah?

One For The Future; Fosuh Mensah TIMOTHY FOSUH MENSAH PROFILE Full Name: Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah Date of   Birth: 2 nd January 1998 Place of Birth: Armsterdam , Holland Height: 1.90 m   Playing Position: Defender / Mildfielder Nationality: Holland Mensah's Debut Against Arsenal At Old Traffold In United's 3-2 win Evans Timothy Fosuh Mensah is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a defensive/central mildfielder, centre-back or full-back for English club Manchester United. Born in Armsterdam, Mensah began his career with Ajax before moving to England in 2014. He made his professional debut at left-back on 28 February 2016 in a 3-2 Premier League Win at home to Arsenal replacing Marcos Rojo in the 55 th minute. Manchester United moved to snap up the highly-rated youngster from Ajax in the summer of 2014 beating a host of top European clubs in the process and if he is able to reach his potential, the Red Devils will have a real star on the...